What exactly is SOLE?
In simple terms, it is the easiest and fastest way to track your business income and spending all year long, and the best thing is that you only need your phone. SOLE even helps you be ready when your taxes are due.
Who qualifies as being self employed?
Generally, you're self-employed if any of the following apply:
- You are a sole trader
- You are a member of a partnership
- You are otherwise in business for yourself (including a part-time business).
Note: You can have an ABN and still be self employed
What can I do with SOLE?
- Be ready for tax time, ahead of time
- Easily keep on top of your spending
- Track your financial goals without lifting a finger
- Keep on top of your cash
- Capture, store and match all your expenses with a swipe
- Have all your contacts in one simple location
- Run your business your way
Sole App is the only companion you need to run your business!